Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Packing. Again.

123/365

So this is my list of things to not forget when I finish packing in the morning.



I'm heading out on choir tour in the morning. We're just runnng out to local places. Olympia, Bainbridge Island, Kelso, and Seattle. I'm kinda excited. It'll be good to go out with the choir and show what we got. I will not be bringing my laptop. I'll be back on Saturday. And I'm sure I'll take lots of fun pictures to share with my few faithful readers when I get back. :)

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...