Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dear Blogger

142, 143, & 144/365

Dear Blogger,
If you tell me that my blog is not online anymore I will hunt your people down and make them bring it back. I put too much work into this blog for you to make a "mistake" and take my blog away.

Anyway! Sorry about the delay because of the above reasons. :P

So I'm almost done with finals. I have my conducting jury tomorrow and I'm feeling really confident about it. It will be so good to finally be done with everything.


This is from Monday. Megan came over because we were gonna do some studying and I had to grab some things. She was lying on my bed and started to bounce up and down. It was hilarious.


This was from very early Tuesday morning before my Choral Materials final. I was feeling a little uncertain about it and I was also exhausted. So I decided to wear my Star Wars Jammie pants and evoke the Force. And I feel really good about how the test went.


I had my 20th Century Music final today. I feel pretty good about that one too. I didn't need my Star Wars Jammies today. Today's picture is of Harmony's empty and rearranged room. She moved out today for the summer. :( I'm gonna miss her so much. But the subletters are moving in tomorrow so that will be fun. I'm excited. :)


I'm almost done. It's almost summertime! :D


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...