Monday, May 2, 2011

Adventures in Aberdeen and Another Rehearsal

120 & 121/365

So I would have posted yesterday but I didn't get home until midnight-ish because I totally got lost driving back home from Aberdeen with my girlfriends Rachel and Michelle. It was an adventure. While driving we saw this sign and we laughed.



Today I hade another Sweeney rehearsal. We started blocking, which, in my opinion, is the best part of the show. I love it. Makes me happy. We had some good laughs. It's nice that I'm getting to know some cast mates a little better. We're getting more comfortable with each other.


Now I shall go shower (quickly) and go to bed. I should have done this, like, an hour ago. :D

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...