Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ampitheatre and Juice

133 & 134/365

I will post this picture later today. I may or may not have had a shot of 151 that took more out of me than I thought last night. :P

Hahaha! Here we go!

Yesterday was the PLUtonic/HERmonic Summer Concert. Usually it is held in the wonderful ampitheatre but just before it started we were asked to move into Lagerquist. Good thing too because by the time it was over it was pouring down rain. The concert was so good and my blogging buddy Erin had a wonderful solo that was beautiful and amazing!


This morning I was so glad that there was juice in the fridge. Because I REALLY wanted juice this morning as a result of what I did last night. :/ ;)




Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...