Monday, May 9, 2011

Piano

128/365

This is my keyboard. This is what I spent my afternoon with. I'm working on knowing how to play my conducting piece for my conducting jury and the random shit that goes with the rest of my piano proficiency. It's a little crazy getting all of that stuff together. I'm hoping that I can balance that, with studying for finals, writing my history paper, working on Sweeney Todd stuff, prepping and getting my jury music ready and everything else in my life.



I am so crazed. I'm praying and hoping for a good ending to my year.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...