Saturday, May 28, 2011

Victorian Hair

147/365

So today was our costume parade. And we had to do full hair and makeup. I wasn't sure about my makeup so I did it at the Playhouse, but I did my hair at home. Looks pretty good doesn't it?



I had fun putting it up. I did not have so much fun at rehearsal. It was our cue to cue, a.k.a. doing scenes and stopping randomly to adjust lights. It was long and boring. I was so ready to be out of there. But I eventually did. I'm ready to start just doing runs of the show. It's time to start doing that...

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...