Sunday, May 22, 2011

DONE! With my listening guide...

141/365

I am so close to being done. Three written finals, a singing jury and a conducting jury are all that I have left.

I am super proud of this listening guide. It looks good and I think it's exactly what Prof. Robbins wants. I hope so anyway. :/ Either way there's nothing I can do about it now because I am not wasting any more ink on this project.



Now I'm writing out note cards for my Materials final that I can study from. And I'm watching Solitary on Hulu as I do. It's nice to do something kinda mindless for awhile.

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...