Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moe and Reptar

130/365

So I had a Skype date with my best friend today. And we were filling each other in on the goings-on of our lives. And she told me how she got to hold an actual human lung the other day. She said, and I quote, "It was all squishy and healthy!....But dead..."

It resulted in a lot of laughter.



I miss her beautiful face. A lot. :)

I also got another screen shot of us making ridiculous faces but I promised her I wouldn't put it up. It is so horrifically wonderful.

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sparing me the humiliation that would have endured had you posted that picture lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...