Monday, May 16, 2011

End of the Year To-Do

135/365

This is my To-Do list for the rest of the year. (Two weeks) I will cross off piano on Wednesday. And then everything else will follow in quick succession.



People have asked me how I am. And I honestly can't answer them. I don't know what to say. I'mm trying my best to just keep my head on straight. I may or may not be my usual self during these next two weeks. After that all I have to worry about is putting on Sweeney Todd and then work for the rest of the summer. I'll sprinkle in a few fun times with friends too. I cannot wait. :)


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...