Friday, May 27, 2011

Grocery Shopping....

145/365

Sorry I didn't post last night. I was too busy celebrating the fact that I'm DONE WITH MY JUNIOR YEAR OF COLLEGE!!

So I went out and got some groceries yesterday. Looks stereotypical no?



I don't usually have a cart that looks like that. I try and get pretty balanced food items. I just needed to grab a few extra things and my bad friend Rachel (read best influence ever) told me to grab the giant thing of Diet Dr. Pepper. I am going to try and make it last the summer and to not drink soda all the time. :)

I'll post a picture from the Throats Vs. Arms/Lips Annual Baseball Game later today.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...