Sunday, May 1, 2011

Homeworking

119/365

This is a picture of the homework I worked on tonight. It doesn't look like a lot. That's cuz most of it is on the computer. Putting together a handout for a presentation on Monday. I've had to slog through alot of material and put what I think is the most important/interesting on the handout. I hope my teammates approve...but it's gotta be put together and that was my job.



Also I've been working on one of my three big Instrumental Methods projects. Looking at Method and Warm Up books and basically analyzing them. I've done the looking and analyzing. I just have to put it all together. Megan and I worked on them together so we exchanged emails and information. I was going to put it together tonight but I am so tired. I'm just going to wait until tomorrow morning. Then I can turn it in on Sakai. I'll print it later....

Also I'm doing laundry. I will just have to shower while the dryer is running.... :P


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...