Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bitty

279/365

More of me. Most of the other pictures for this month will be of me. I was just so darn cute that I can't help myself!

Those aren't two fangs. It's just the flash reflecting off my drooly mouth!

I even have the same haircut now!

So yes. Bitty me.

Tonight is my wonderful friend Anna's 21st birthday! You saw her a few days ago. A week ago actually. We went to see 50/50 randomly. It was fun. And tonight will be fun too! Not as fun for me because I'm the DD but it will still be a glorious time!!

We're dressing up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...