Saturday, October 22, 2011

Punkin Patch!

293/365

So yesterday, after Practicum, I went to the Punkin Patch with Rachel, Alicia and Tim!

It was SO FUN!



I haven't been to the punkin patch in years. Last year Harmony and I bought our punkins at the store. But this was so fun! I didn't even care that it was misting/raining and it was soggy. I had fun.

And I got a really cutie punkin. I carved stars into it. I didn't feel like making a face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...