Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Holiday Babies

281 & 282/365

Sorry about yesterday. It completely slipped my mind. Stuff was happening and then I was asleep. :)

So here are pictures for yesterday and today. Holiday Kelsey!

This was my Christmas dress. I don't know for how long but I wore it for family pictures one year too!



I also had a puzzle with letters too! Rainbow puzzles. :)

Then below is Fourth of July from some year. I'm assuming because in the second picture I'm waving a flag and being all patriotic!


Check out those duck lips!

Also those are my grandparents that I currently live close to! It's weird seeing them so young. :)


Waving that flag like it's nobody's business!
:)

Now for the glorious land of homework (at least a little bit) before bedtime. I may sleep in a little bit tomorrow.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...