Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party!

300 & 301

Only 64 days of blogging left! That's so crazy! I've come so far! I honestly can't believe that it's been almost a YEAR since I started! That's a long time. And I have kept up with this blog faithfully. :)

So yesterday we had The Second Annual Halloween Party at the Muffin Top. And it went really well. We had lots of fun and there were some REALLY great costumes this year. Like, super creative and thought out!


I was Jareth, the David Bowie character from the movie Labyrinth.

We couldn't get my hair to stand up right though.....

 And Rachel was my counterpart, Sarah. The woman Jareth is Madly In Love With.



Harmony and her boyfriend Steve were ninja inspired by the anime Naruto. So badass. They had actual kunai knives and shuriken.

SO BADASS!

Anna and Megan were Sammi and Snookie respectively.

They weren't really THAT orange. I played it up with the editing program I use.

 And even Paula Deen came!



It was so much fun! I'm really glad it happened!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...