Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Zombies and Singing

289/365

Today was an interesting day. Classes, and skipping to work on midterm filled the first part of my day. After choir in the afternoon I decided to give myself the evening off before the concert to eat dinner and unwind. So I decided to start watching The Walking Dead.


It's a new AMC show (started last spring) and it's a ridiculously amazing zombie show. I enjoy it so much. It's super creepy and so entertaining and it really pulls you in.

So I had to stop in the middle to get ready for and go to the first of our two fall choral concerts. It's my last, first college concert and I was so pleased with how it went. Seriously a beautiful concert. I teared up more than once and I smiled so big. I'm in Chorale (a mixed ensemble) and Choir of the West (the other mixed ensemble) gave us a standing ovation after our set. It was a glorious moment for us and I loved being on stage with every single one of the members of Chorale. It was a wonderful moment and I am so blessed. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...