Friday, October 14, 2011

Thursday: Backyard

284/365

This is me in the backyard of the house I lived in for a good portion of my life in Kansas. 


It's the first house I remember living in and I loved that house. When we first moved in it was painted red with green trim. Then we got it painted and it was white with green trim. I have always loved that kind of look and I think I may want that on the house that I live in eventually....it's an interesting thought anyway....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...