Friday, October 7, 2011

Thursday: Me Me and More Me!


277/365

So to make up for my lack of posting last night (due to drunkeness) I am giving you not one, but TWO pictures of me when I used to be super cute!

Aren't I just the sweetest?


Apparently before this one was taken (the one below) I threw a huge tantrum and I was sad and crying and they couldn't get any good pictures. Then they gave me the froggy I am holding and I cheered right up. 



Another one of the pictures that were taken during this session is a close up on me and there is a single tear that was running down my face. It's quite the shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page

“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...