Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blast to the Past October

273, 274 & 275/ 365

I have decided that for the rest of October I will be doing "Blast to the Past"

I have a stack of old pictures that I wanted to scan but I was unable to because my printer is dumb.

ANYWAY I have gotten requests from my grandma to get some of them back so I'm going to get ready to let them go by posting them on my blog until I have them all. 

Let's go back to a time before I existed.

Meet: My dad.

Super cool isn't he? 


I love this picture of my mom! It's of when she was in Europe. (France? Maybe Italy? Is that the statue of David in the background? I didn't even realize that until just now. I was too focused on the pigeons!)
She wrote on the back of the picture that the pigeon wasn't attacking. It just happened to land in her hair demanding food. 


And this is my Mom and her sisters at my parent's wedding! Shari is the next oldest and Jennifer is the youngest!
I think it's safe to say the while my mom's dress is beautiful, I will not be having it remade for my wedding. Those sleeves are pretty big. :)


More pictures to come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Kelsey Page
 “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...