Saturday, October 15, 2011

Homecoming!

286/365

No Blast from the Past today. This picture was too good to waste.

Last night and today were just wonderful. 

I went to an Orff-Schulwerk Mini-Conference with Rachel and Megan last night. And it was wonderful. The primary presenter was a woman named Karen Medley and I wish that I had been a student in her elementary music classes. She is a genius and a wonderful lady. So calm and collected and yet so passionate about what she is doing. She's an inspiration. It was glorious. Totally verified that I want to be a music educator and that I'm following the correct path. So much fun was had.

Today we went to a couple more sessions in the morning and then drove back down to school to go to our homecoming game. I went freshman year and I figured that I should go my senior year to cap it off. And it was so worth it. It was so much fun and I got to go with two of the most beautiful and wonderful women in the world. 

Aren't we just the cutest???

It was an excellent weekend. I even got some homework done today despite my exhaustion. Tomorrow I will be working hard core on my philosophy test answers. (Open note tests are nice but the profs expect SO MUCH MORE from you....)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...