Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mmmmm Popsicle

280/365

We're really getting up there in numbers aren't we? It's almost the end of the year, and I am still going strong!

So anyway. This is little me, once again. And we're in the backyard in our house in Kentucky! That's right. I lived in Kentucky for a little bit. Then we moved to Kansas for eleven years and then we moved onto California. (That's a lot of "K" sounds....) But now I've wound up in Washington and I am happy as I can be.


I'm really enjoying that popsicle. I've always liked popsicles.

I also remember those silly little kiddie pools. Even when you're kiddie sized, they just aren't big enough....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...