Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Was Meant to Be Here

296/365

Clearly, I was meant to be a Washingtonian.

No those old people in the background are NOT related to me in any way, shape or form.

Even when I lived in Kansas, when I came to visit my grandparents up in Washington, I was set and ready to go.

Check out that pink raincoat.

And I obviously know what I'm doing with that umbrella.

I was meant to be in the Pacific Northwest.

In other news, I'm barely surviving.

Thanksgiving is my goal. Then, and ONLY then can I begin to think about finals. I'm taking baby steps.

In the words of the band Hot Chelle Rae:

"I don't know if I'll make it/But watch how good I'll fake it. It's alright, alright. Tonight, tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...