Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Last of the Past

302 & 303


These are the last of the pictures from my past that I have collected. I'll be moving on to other things (I don't know what but it'll be great hopefully....)


This is me at the beach up here in Washington several years ago. My grandparents brought me and I think my parents to the beach and it was really fun. It was cold of course, but I enjoyed myself. I wanna head back to the beach sometime. I miss it.



This is me and my cousin Drew when he was a bitty baby! We're at my grandparents condo in Oregon and it was a big family weekend. I really like this picture. It's so fun and candid.


November is here at last. And I am quite happy about it. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...