Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Million and One Things

311, 312, 313 & 314/365

So many things have happened since Tuesday and because of that I've just been super busy. But here are the pictures now. WITH the stories!

This first picture is from Wednesday. I had a strange day on Wednesday and it ended up just really sucking. So I just wanted to sit and not do anything. I ended up wandering down to Megan's house and we just laid on her bed and talked and snuggled. It was super fun and I felt way better. So the below is a picture taken by Megan of us "sleeping."


Thursday I took Megan and Ben over to my aunties house because I was dog sitting for Rusty. (I totally had permission to bring people over. Don't worry.) And at first we couldn't get in because my key was too new so Ben had to jump the fence and "break in" through a window that was unlocked. It was an adventure. So then we just relaxed and ate some lasagna and played with Rusty. And then there was A LOT OF some alcohol. So because of that I didn't take a picture on Thursday. So the next two pictures are of the day after. 

So Friday Megan and I didn't have class so we decided to lock ourselves in a study room in the library. We took our morning after supplies with us. Juice, bread and Cheez-Its. It was totally ridiculous.


The reason we had to go to a study room was because we have to create a 45 minute elementary program and to do this we had to look at some music books that are used in elementary school classrooms. It was a good productive day. We're almost done with them, so life is good.


Today I went to a Dalcroze Workshop (Dalcroze is a method of teaching music, just like Orff and Kodaly.) I went with some of my own peers (Michelle, Angela, Laura and Allison) and we ran into a few other classmates, but the best part of the day was meeting my Twin, Adam. 


Aren't we just the cutest? You can't tell us apart. We even had the same color on. He's just a really big sweetheart and we had a really good time together. We're going to have to hang out with him again some time. 

I've had a pretty good weekend. I had a big birthday dinner on Friday night and it was good to just kinda hang out with some wonderful people and relax. I haven't done any homework at all, but I don't have that much. I'll be able to do my philosophy reading and a few other things tomorrow evening, (after my philosophy presentation group meets. :P)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...