Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The End and Beginning

316 & 317/365

So yesterday was my second to last day at practicum. The picture is of the portable where my practicum teacher teaches, and where I have been teaching and learning the past few months.


I have loved every second of it and I was so sad to say goodbye to my regular classes of third graders and kindergartners. On Friday I will say goodbye to my regular classes of sixth graders. It's so weird to think that the next step is student teaching...

And for today, I have no picture. I have the trailer for The Hunger Games. Because it was SO GOOD!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...