Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SO BEHIND!

321, 322, 323, & 324/ 365

I AM SO BEHIND! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Megan's yelled at me enough already. (HEY GURRL)

And I don't know how much I'll post until Saturday because I'm going to Megan's house (HEY GURRL) for Turkey Day!

But ANYWAY! Here are the pictures from Saturday, Sunday, Monday AND today!

Saturday


I went shopping with Megan. (HEY GURRL.) We were both in need of some very necessary undergarments so we went to the only place that gives a good, long lasting bra (In my opinion), the one, the only Victoria's Secret. I won't tell you how much I spent, but I will tell you that it was a little more than I expected....


Sunday

This was mostly a homework/relaxing day. I was going to go to my University's a cappella groups concert that night and then go to Megan's house (HEY GURRL) to work on a project and then spend the night. But while I was doing homework and making my way through my To-Do list, I watched "Once Upon a Forest" a movie from my childhood. I found it in the $5 box at Walmart and I was so excited.


Monday

Monday was a normal school day (more or less) but because my very bestest friend Maurine (HEY GURRL) was sick and in the hospital (she's totally ok. No worries) I wanted to send her some love from her family at my school. (She went here freshman year but then moved to another school out of state our junior year) So a bunch of people signed cards and I put them in the mail. Happy Turkey Day Moe! Feel Better!


Tuesday (Today!)

Another normal school day. Frustrations are rising in one of our classes though so it's been kinda rough the past few weeks. But I got home this evening and made myself a little Mac and Cheese with hamburger. It's a  good way for me to get protein. Very enjoyable. And delicious.


Well now that I'm done updating (for now) I'm gonna go pack for Megan's house (HEY GURRL) before I go to a concert. Then I'll come home and finish that up before bedtime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...