Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

309/365

Today is my birthday! I am Twenty Two years old. Which is really weird to think about. It's even weirder to say out loud.

But I've had a wonderful and happy birthday.

I got to spend all day with my practicum teacher in the classroom and I got to teach a little more today and I saw more students. It was really fun. I know that I will be able to teach elementary and be perfectly happy, because I saw all sorts of wonderful kids today. Some of them were a little a lot crazy and some were just so sweet I almost cried, but it was just a wonderful day.

And then I drove back to school and went to choir, where I learned that I got a solo for our big Christmas concerts (which is a BIG deal) and had a wonderful choir rehearsal. Then I got to have a fun dinner with Harmony, Julia and Eric. Now I'm just relaxing and taking it easy before my week really takes off.

So my picture of the day is on my present from my parents. It's called a "Wish-a-Little" and it's from Disney.  The one I got is Tinkerbell. You can open her up and inside was a little piece of paper and a necklace. It's said that if you write a wish on the paper, put it back in your Wish-a-Little and then wear the necklace, your wish will come true. And the more you wear the necklace the more likely your wish will come true.


So I will be wearing my necklace A LOT.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...