Sunday, November 13, 2011

Final Semester of Classes

315/365

This just a basic (VERY BASIC) look at what my spring semester will look like. What I have so far is Methods and Materials K-9 on Monday and Wednesday, Education Psych on Tuesday and Thursday, Choir Monday through Thursday and my Abuse and Neglect class is the first three Saturdays of the semester.



I still have to add my voice and piano lessons, as well as my work schedule, but other than that I have plenty of time for gym time AND practice time too! It's good times and I am happy as can be.

It is a weird feeling though that I've scheduled my final semester of classes at my school. I love it here. It's been my home for almost three and a half years and it's strange to think that I only have a year left to call myself a college student. It's gone by so fast and I've loved pretty much every minute of it here. It's safe to say that Washington is now my home and I hope that I get to stay up here and teach. Although I won't limit myself and say that I will stay here. I love the Pacific Northwest. It fits who I am and I would love to settle down here and start a family.

Again, it's weird to think about "settling down." I know i have many many years ahead of me, but the thoughts do cross my mind! It's what I want in life, other than being a music teacher. I want the big family, so of course it will cross my mind. It doesn't help that Harmony and I talk about what our kids will be like together. We predict that we will make them spend so much time together that they will HATE really dislike each other. It's just funny. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...