Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Dreaded Philosophy Final

328/365

It's coming. Closer and closer.

Yet I don't have to worry as much about it because I'm two thirds of the way done with it!

Yes ladies and gentlemen. I spent most of my day today working on my final. I did half of the short answers and three fourths of the essay. All I have left is the du Beauvoir sections. And I can do that tomorrow after work!


I'm exhausted but I would rather be done with this now and worry about my final philosophy presentation along with a few other minor things in the coming weeks. But those won't be as stressful as my conducting final. I need to go meet with my choir director about it all and really practice the next few days so I'll be ready....it's gonna drive me crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...