Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Secret Santa

331/365

For our big Christmas concerts we do Secret Santa within our choirs. I know that my person doesn't ready my blog, but just in case (because I am friends with them) I won't say their name.




It's fun to go out and buy little things for them to entertain them during the Christmas concerts. Some people go really far all out and others do smaller things. I like being able to give gifts so I do a little more. But really it's about bringing our choir together!

Tomorrow is our first concert in Portland and we won't be getting back until midnight so I won't post until Thursday, BUT with lots of pictures!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...