Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday With My Grandparents

308/365

Today is the day before my birthday! And I spent it with my grandparents.

They took me to brunch at Shenanigans and it was really good. There was all sorts of yummy things and we ate until we were stuffed. Literally stuffed. So much good stuff. I think my favorite was the bacon. For buffet bacon, it was super good. Crispy and everything.

Then we went back to their house and I opened my present! They got me a new portable DVD player and it's really fancy! It has an LCD screen and it swivels. Like, can turn all the way around. It's really cool!


Then we just sat around and chatted and then we had tomato soup and grilled cheese. It was really nice to just spend time with them. I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to see them and I was so glad that I got all of my homework out of the way so I was able to!

Tomorrow is my actual birthday. Twenty Two Years Old! :) Super excited. Can't wait! I get to spend all day at my practicum school and then come back to campus and go to choir. It's a perfect day.

So before bed tonight I'm watching Bridesmaids and relaxing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...