Saturday, November 5, 2011

Caprese

307/365

If I had to pick one salad to eat for the rest of my life, it would be a caprese salad.

Fresh tomatoes, Fresh basil, Fresh mozzarella and a balsamic reduction. It's super refreshing and so delicious. I love tomatoes anyway. When I was a baby my parents would fill my high chair tray with cherry tomatoes and I would eat them all, until my mouth was raw from the acid.

Today for a snack/lunch I sliced a couple of Roma tomatoes and drizzled some balsamic vinaigrette over them and then sprinkled some dried basil.


It really really needed the mozzarella and fresh basil rather than the dried stuff, but it was still a pretty good thing to eat. It was also a healthier option than other things I could have eaten. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...