Sunday, August 7, 2011

Last Minute

217/365

I was gonna take a picture of my friend Lilli cuz it's her birthday today and I went to dinner with her, but I was so caught up in our three and a half hour string of conversations that I didn't.

So here's a picture I took a week ago because I have no other picture and nothing to take a picture of.

I felt super beautiful last week so I took a picture before I went to church. This is my current profile pic.




I hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow, whether you feel beautiful or have beautiful weather.

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...