Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Goal

Hello!

SO!

I need to loose some weight. I'm not very healthy right now, and I need to start eating better and working out regularly.

I've finally started going to counseling for my mental health but now it's time for my physical health.

So In my signature I've put a "Did I Go To The Gym Today?" thing. Then everyday I can say yes or no and then explain. Because somedays I will take off of working out and other days I'll do yoga at home or with a friend.

So hopefully I'll actually get this going. Especially if I keep blogging everyday. It will really help!

Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?:
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...