Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Tudors

220/365

Mmmmm...King Henry the Eighth....



I have to say. If I was a member of the court in those days and Henry really looked like that, AND I caught Henry's attention, I wouldn't say no. :)

Hahaha. So bad of me right?

I've been watching The Tudors via Netflix. My parents got it and they said I could use it so I have been and I will do so! It makes me happy. :) It's fun watching this show. It's super well done and, let's face it, Jonathan Rhys Meyers is a delicious yummy super attractive man. :)

He's not on my list though....

Who's on your top five celebrity list? The hottest ones I mean.

I'll tell you mine later. :)


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...