Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Monday: I Know I'm in California When

225/365

I have In-N-Out again. This is a California classic. If you've never been to California, when you come visit our smoggy and hot and occasionally dirty beautiful state, make sure you stop to eat at In-N-Out burger.

Fresh made everyday. I'm sure they go through millions of potatoes to make their amazing french fries and they have a secret sauce (which I'm pretty sure is Thousand Island) that goes on their burgers. Fresh tomato and lettuce and the perfect patty size. SO good. You can also get Animal Style which is like chili and onions and many people claim it's delicious but I just stick with my classic cheeseburger. Their milkshakes are also SUPER good.



My typical meal. Cheeseburger, fries and a Neapolitan Milkshake. Mmmmm.

I am so glad I moved to California so that I could partake in the delicious California tradition. I am a little sad that I go to school in Washington because I cannot eat here, but it almost makes it that much more delicious.

Happiness in my stomach.

Of course, later that night things were that much more delicious when I partook in the multitudes three games of Mario Party and one game of Cataan of drinking games with Evan and his friends.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...