Friday, August 26, 2011

Tough to Feminine

236/365

I've had an interesting day.

For training today we had defensive tactics all day. From 8:00 to 3:00. Disarming an attacker who has a gun or knife, or who is punching. If you're down on the ground how to get away from him. Stuff like that. It was kinda fun actually. The SO's were super into it, which they should be because they are more likely to have to deal with that. It was still fun to learn.

Then I got to watch/help with the OC Spraying. (This means pepper spray into the SO's eyes. So they know what it feels like and how they'll react if they ever have to use it and it gets in their eyes.) I guided a couple girls to the locker rooms and showers so they could get the stuff out of their eyes. Everyone who did it was a trooper. They were so brave. I couldn't have done that in a million years.

NOTE: This was all completely voluntary. The SO's did not have to get sprayed. It was highly recommended though.

So then I ran home and changed out of my sweaty clothes and then went to get my hair cut. It was getting kinda shaggy and looked funky. But now it won't. It will look all nice for school to start and for my friends to see me!

And then I stopped at Target to pick up a couple things and I bought a new nail polish.



Super cute no?

It's called I'm Indi-a Mood For Love.

It looks so great! I've had fun painting my finger nails lately. :)

What's your favorite shade of nail polish? Do you have one? Do you wear it on your fingers or toes?

Guys, do you even notice when a girl's finger are painted?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: No, but I did do Defensive Tactics ALL day. That was a workout in and of itself!
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...