Saturday, August 13, 2011

These Boots Are Made for Walkin'

222/365

And that's just what they'll do.
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.



These are my new boots.



How adorable are they???? I am so excited to wear them and show them off!

SO cute!

They were my big purchase of the day yesterday. I went shopping with three of my favorite ladies.

My mom.

My mom's best friend Maria.

My Pastor, Katy.

It was a really enjoyable day and I'm so glad I got to go!


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...