Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Other Family

219/365

I have no words to express how much I love the people in the picture below.



From left to right: Evan, Nancy, Maddie, Me and Dylan.

These wonderful people are like my other family. Nancy is my mom and Evan, Dylan and Maddie are the siblings I never had. There is never a dull moment when I am with them. We laugh so much together and I can just be with them. They love me for who I am and I love them right back for who they are. I couldn't be who I am today with out them and I am so glad and blessed to have them in my life.

I would have taken a better picture tonight but I was just too involved with spending time with them and enjoying their company. So here is an older picture from a little more than a year ago. It's like our Christmas picture.

Do you have someone like this in your life? An "other family"? A "sibling"? Someone you love so dearly and who loves you back? Tell me!


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...