Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paint Wars

238/365

So I am in a happy place right now.

I was called by my friend Alex and he asked me to come help paint my old residence hall. So I went.

It was fun getting to see some friends and just being with people. I painted a couple things and got to chat with friends.

At one point I dotted Alex's face with paint and then he gave me a hug and smeared it onto my own.

Later, we kinda had a paint attack. He painted on my cheeks and I let him so then I gave him a hug back. Then I can't remember how it started but he held the brush over my head and it dripped on me, I was trying to get some paint from my finger on his face. Then I grabbed the paint brush and painted on his cheek and then more paint got on my arm and then our friend Madison ambushed me.

This is the result of my face.



My arm is worse but I didn't want to take a picture of my arm. :P

I might go back and continue to help tomorrow. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: Nope!
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...