Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reading

223/365




I have no words to describe how much I enjoyed this book. It was thoughtful, thought provoking and inspiring.

I like to call myself a writer and seeing Skeeter accomplish her book, in a time where women were not expected to do things like this and on a topic that was SO sensitive in that time period, is super inspiring.

Even the author of The Help herself was rejected SIXTY times before she was published. I don't know if I ever want to get published but just knowing that even if I'm rejected over and over and over, if I want to be published bad enough, I can do it.

:)

I thoroughly recommend this book. Read it.

Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...