Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sunshine and Campus

233/365

I felt better today. I realized somethings after I finally fell asleep and then I had a fairly enjoyable day.

I caught up on Nana, an anime that Harmony hooked me on.

I went to the practice room and sang and played piano for a little bit.

Then I went to Red Square with my book and my music and I just sat in the sun and read. I saw and gave hugs to a couple friends, which was wonderful.

I took a picture of Eastvold with the sun behind the steeple. You really can't tell what the building looks like, but I kinda like this picture anyway.



It's different.

Not much else I want to say.

I need to shower and go to bed.

Work training week starts tomorrow.

Yippee. :P


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelsey Page
Did I Go To The Gym Today?: No. But I did go to the practice room!
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...