Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just Listen

231/365

So. I am a tired Kelsey today.

Last night I went to see two movies. (See "yesterday's" post.) and The Help didn't get out until almost one. So I drive on home, I park the car, hoof it up the stairs to my home and realize that I had taken my house key off my key chain when I had gone to walk around campus.

So I was locked out.

The subletters were all partying at friends houses and I called a friend who was on campus but there was no answer. So I had to drive back over to Lakewood to stay at my grandparents. I was afraid that I would wake them up and scare them, but they weren't home. So I actually got to take my contacts out and put them in solution, and then I crashed. But I didn't get to shower for the second night in a row and I felt gross and I was sad about stuff and hot so I didn't sleep all that well.

So now I am exhausted. Like, my body is actually shutting down. I can feel it. It's weird.



Onto the photo of the day.

This is the book I'm reading right now.



I read it while I was at Poke Scouts but I wanted to read it again more slowly this time.

It was lent to me by my beautiful friendLilli and she told me that it was similar to a story that we are working on. (Perhaps I will post some of it on here someday.) And as I read it, I realized that it was. Lilli was concerned about some plagiarizing issues, but I think that our ideas are different enough that it won't be a problem.

This is the story of Annabel, a high schooler who's family is falling apart, who's modeling career is loosing it's charm, and who is facing the wrath of her former best friend. She is a fairly soft spoken girl and doesn't handle confrontations well so she is struggling a bit. Then she meets a boy named Owen who introduces her to the expansive world of music and her life begins to change.

It's a good story and I recommend it. It's great.

So, I'm off to shower and go to sleep.

Fair Farren and Good Night.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...