Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lilli-kins!

70/365

This is Lilli. She and I are going to become famous co-authors someday. Together we are an incredible and creative force of awesome. We come up with amazing story concepts and it makes me sad that we live on separate ends of the United States so we can't collaborate like we should. I love her dearly.



1. Full Name: Lillian Rebecca Sutton
2. Nickname: Lilli
3. Age: 19
4. Favorite Color: Blue
5. Where were you born?: Roseville, CA.
6. One guilty pleasure: Fanfiction.
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others:
8. Something you are terrified of: Needles. Losing my mind. Yogurt. (It’s evil, I swear to you)
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Ahahaha, that’s funny. Procrastinate on homework until all roommates are asleep. Then about 3am, get serious. Finish homework between 4 and 6am. Wash face, brush teeth, curse myself for doing this again. And then bedtime.
10. What is your strangest talent?: I can lick my elbow. For serious.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: I wouldn’t be spotted. I’m a ninja. ;)
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: When I received my blue wig in the mail last Thursday. I was trying it and my friend told me I looked like a rockstar, air guitar was requested.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: The right one, I think.
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Duh. My feet get cold otherwise. One rainbow striped knee-high sock, and one red, pink, and black Valentine’s Day striped one.
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Just plain cheese. Oh, or extra cheese and black olives. Yum <3
16. Do you wear a watch?: No, but I probably should, since we have crucifixes instead of clocks in our classrooms.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Probably browsing on facebook instead of working on my Advanced Study Grant proposal.
18. Do you collect anything?: Fortunes from fortune cookies, and various artifacts of my life. I will have a glorious scrapbook one day.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: Sunshine. <3
20. Scrunch or fold: Scrunch. But I fold my laundry. :)
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: Oh man. Get back to me on that. Too much creative freedom.
22. Your favorite time of day: Sleeping time.
23. Beach or Forest: Beach please.
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Never ever, bahahahaha!
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: STAAAAAR TREK. The original series, of course... as long as I’m not a red shirt. I want to travel space!
26. Do you doodle during class?: oh, all the time. Once, in eight grade my teacher took away all my pens and pencils because I was distracting the other kids with my doodling. I’m not really sure how she expected me to take notes.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Both! But if I can only have one, then the right. They’re only for holding my snacks anyways.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: Om nom nom.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Well that’s not fair! But obviously the answer is Japan, since I’ll be there studying abroad all next year. ;)
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: Just my fabulous self of course.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Yes, many, unfortunately. My favorite cabbie experience is probably when I was in San Francisco with my family last year; our cabbie drove a Prius and listened to ABBA with his stereo all the way up. He refused to let us sing along. :(
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: No. My mom got squash up her nose at dinner once, but that’s a different story.
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Oh so much.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Jeanie.
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: I’m thinking maybe, but I’m not exactly sure.
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Yup, for the past 11 years I’ve gone to Walton’s Grizzly Lodge, first as a camper and then as a counselor.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Grilled Cheese. Nom nom.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?:
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie.
40. Google or Yahoo: Google, fo’ sho’.


Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...