Wednesday, March 30, 2011

JuJu!

87/365

So this is Julia. She is gonna be my new roommate next year. And I am so excited. We are going to have a "Food, Booze and Girls Night." Just me, her, Harmony and Hope. Maybe other girls. Not sure yet. And it's gonna be awesome.

Also. Girl. Your question is answered a couple posts ago. :D



1. Full Name: Julia Maxine Broome-Robinson
2. Nickname: Juju, Mop.
3. Age: 22 in a few weeks.
4. Favorite Color: blue or green
5. Where were you born?: Federal Way, WA
6. One guilty pleasure: …. Miley Cyrus. I’m sorry.
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Listen to “Who Owns My Heart” over and over.
8. Something you are terrified of:
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Get in bed, planning to go to sleep within the next few minutes. Pull out laptop. Facebook. Tumblr. Realize it’s been an hour and a half. Facebook again. Sleep.
10. What is your strangest talent?: Penis drawing.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Use my telekinetic powers to throw them into the nearest wall. Stunned, they will be momentarily incapacitated, giving me time to make my escape.
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: I’m more of an air drummer, actually. And I definitely do it almost every day on my commute to/from school.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: I think it depends on the shoes. Right, most of the time.
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Nope.
15. Favorite kind of pizza: It varies, but I love weird toppings like blue cheese and spinach. Basically any pizza with added blue cheese is my kind of pizza.
16. Do you wear a watch?: Nope.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: I actually have no idea. Probably something very similar to what I do most nights… See question 9.
18. Do you collect anything?: Starbucks Christmas cups and obscure Muse recordings.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: Contrabass clarinet.
20. Scrunch or fold: Scrunch. Always.
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: Nothing. Infinite sexual attractiveness to all. I can transform at any time by removing all clothing.
22. Your favorite time of day: Early evening, if it’s a magical day and I have nothing to do. On a realistic day, my favorite time is the time when I get to go to sleep.
23. Beach or Forest: Beach. Preferably in Oregon.
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: In Parkland several months ago for having expired tabs.
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: Criminal Minds, because it’s awesome. I can’t decide if I’d want to be a psycho unsub or Dr. Reid’s secret lover.
26. Do you doodle during class?: Not very often, actually.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: Both! BAHAHA.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: Raw.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: England.
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: A machete, to slice off Michael Kors’ fat head. Then I’d bring in Christopher Bailey to redesign the entire collection.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Nope.
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: I don’t think so…
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Yes.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: I have several best friends, and I actually don’t know very many of their moms’ names.
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Not that I know of.
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Nope.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Something involving sourdough, blue cheese, and avocado. Also bacon, also.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Coconut water, when they have it.
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie.
40. Google or Yahoo: Google. Or bing, if I’m feeling adventurous.



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...