Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dylan!

71/365

This is Dylan. He's my little brother. This picture explains it all. :P



1. Full Name: Dylan Elias King
2. Nickname: “D”
3. Age: 17
4. Favorite Color: GRAY
5. Where were you born?: California!!!
6. One guilty pleasure: Starbucks (the last thing I need is caffeine)
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Talk to myself!
8. Something you are terrified of: I am deathly afraid of… Chickens. Their beaks absolutely terrify me. Yes I am being totally serious.
9. What is your bedtime routine?: In bed by 10
10. What is your strangest talent?: I can make myself cry.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: RUN!!!
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: I never learned how to play the air guitar…
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Right.
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: YES!
15. Favorite kind of pizza: CHEEEEESE
16. Do you wear a watch?: Nope
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: I was @ church.
18. Do you collect anything?: masks
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: Squirrels
20. Scrunch or fold: FOLD.
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I have the power to control minds. I will make them make me the winner!
22. Your favorite time of day: Night!
23. Beach or Forest: Beach
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Never!
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: JERSEY SHORE! I <3 Snookie
26. Do you doodle during class?: Yup. I draw DINOSAURS!
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: BOTH OF THEM
28. How do you eat your cookies?: …Like a regular person
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: AFRICA! I want to go back and see all of my friends again!
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: huh?
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Nope.
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: eew.
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Nah.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: SHARON
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Noooo….
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Does Confirmation Camp count?
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Grilled Cheese
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: SLUUUUURPIES !!!
39. Innie or Outie?: Outie!
40. Google or Yahoo: Google!



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

2 comments:

  1. lies! ur nickname is plank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poke Scout? His family calls him "D". I call him "D" actually....

    :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...