Monday, March 28, 2011

Benjamin!

86/365

Today is Benjamin Day! He and I didn't get off to the best start this year, but all of a sudden a few weeks ago he started "picking on me." Randomly one day he asked me if I had a little brother. I told him no (as a reflex. I have other boys I call my brothers.) And then he said "You do now!" So Benjamin is my new little brother. Except he is my big little brother. He's like...six feet tall. He is a giant. :) He's a really sweet guy, other than the fact that he thinks it's ok to throw rocks at me.



1. Full Name: Benjamin Ross Sonnenberg
2. Nickname: BS, Benji, Benjammin
3. Age: 19
4. Favorite Color: Purple
5. Where were you born?: Billings, Montana
6. One guilty pleasure: Chocolate enough said
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Eat more chocolate
8. Something you are terrified of: Women
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Stumble into my room, take my shirt off and collapse
10. What is your strangest talent?: I am amazing foosball player
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: I would run and climb a building
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: yesterday
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Whichever looks the saddest
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: nope
15. Favorite kind of pizza: I treat all pizza equally
16. Do you wear a watch?: Nope
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Studying
18. Do you collect anything?: skis
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: a mountain covered in snow
20. Scrunch or fold: fold
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I am wearing 70s clothing, my power is that I can fly and my transformation involves me singing something by the Gibb brothers while growing wings.
22. Your favorite time of day: when i am sleeping whenever that may be
23. Beach or Forest: forest
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: last prom
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: shooter, because he is a sniper
26. Do you doodle during class?: yes but mostly on other’s notes
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: the girl beside me
28. How do you eat your cookies?: depends on if there is a cow nearby
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Tanzania
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: I would need diesel fuel and matches to burn the fashion industry to the ground because of its awful effects on society
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: yes
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: of course
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: its worn out
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Lisa
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: nope
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: sometimes
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: roast beef, cheddar cheese, sourdough bread and a hint of mustard.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: ice cream
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie
40. Google or Yahoo? google



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...