Today is my best friend Maurine. She and I met frieshman year when she walked in on me in the bathroom. Our friendship bloomed from there. We laugh and we cry and we do ridiculous things. I love her to the ends of the earth and back and I miss her so much it hurts sometimes. I was so glad that she got to come have pancakes with me this morning. :)
1. Full Name: Maurine Elisabeth Ackerman
2. Nickname: Maurinie, Maurinieoh, Rinie, Moe, Moeski
3. Age: 21
4. Favorite Color: Black . . . but I usually say blue or green so people don't think I'm emo.
5. Where were you born?: Valley Medical Center, in a room.
6. One guilty pleasure: Oreos . . . can't ever buy them because I will devour the whole package within an hour.
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others: Poot. But Kelsey and I poot in front of each other all the time.
8. Something you are terrified of: Snakes . . . effing Kah.
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Shower, Lotion, put an insane amount of layers on, snuggle down in bed, and wait for sleep.
10. What is your strangest talent?: Being able to shove my whole fist in my mouth.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Deck 'em.
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: Long, long, long time ago.
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Right.
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Yes.
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Hawaiian with extra pineapple . . . and no cheese :(
16. Do you wear a watch?: Nope.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Eating nomsicle oatmeal.
18. Do you collect anything?: Sanity.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: My PLU friends :)
20. Scrunch or fold: Scrunch.
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: Black spandex outfit thing and a bright orange headband. My secret powers are to blast away evil people with an energy force that shoots out my boobs and I transform by a "Clap on, clap off" sequence.
22. Your favorite time of day: Night night time
23. Beach or Forest: Beach
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: On the way to PLU last year.
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: ER from the 90s . . . George Clooney . . . yum.
26. Do you doodle during class?: Practice my cursive.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: It depends which side of me my date is on.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: In their entirety, but with no milk. Soggy cookies are gross.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Greece.
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: A cup of bad-assery, a tablespoon of ninja, and a sign telling Michael that I think he's the funniest judge on Project Runway.
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Yep.
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Lol, yes.
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Every morning.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: "Mommy", Mrs. Hornback, Mrs. Eagle, Mrs. Anderson, and Mrs. Wamser.
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Yes . . . cheese, please.
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: No, but I always wanted to.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: PB and cinnamon sugar.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Extra Spearmint gum or peachieohs
39. Innie or Outie?: Innnnniiiie.
40. Google or Yahoo: Google-oogle.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34