Friday, March 25, 2011

Michelle!

83/365

This chickie and I have been through and will go through alot. We're both Music Education Majors and therefore will always be able to relate to each other. It's just so ridiculous.



1. Full Name: Michelle Cipollone
2. Nickname: Big Onion, Mitch, Shelly,
3. Age: 20
4. Favorite Color: Green
5. Where were you born?: Portland, OR
6. One guilty pleasure: Pop music, and nerdy/dorky dancing.
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others:
8. Something you are terrified of: Spiders
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Grab toiletries, go pee, brush teeth, set alarm, turn off light and get in bed, turn on light because I forgot to take out contacts, re-check alarm, then go to sleep.
10. What is your strangest talent?: Making ridiculous sound effects.
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: Steal Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak to infiltrate the premises, but I trip and one of the guards sees my feet. I then throw the tattered cloak over one guard and use him as a shield so that I can get to the exit. The other guard won’t shoot his friend so I’ll make it through the door, then twirl the other guard I had hostage back into the restaurant with the invisibility cloak, shutting the door defiantly behind me.
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: More recently than I’d like to admit ;)
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: The right one.
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: No.
15. Favorite kind of pizza: I’m Italian. What kind of pizza DON’T I like?
16. Do you wear a watch?: I would if it weren’t broken L I have to take it in to get it fixed.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Hanging out with my boyfriend.
18. Do you collect anything?: I’m a pack rat. I collect concert tickets and programs as well as a bunch of other random crap I’ll probably never need again.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it: A rainbow or a sunset
20. Scrunch or fold: Both, it depends on my mood. Fold if I want to keep it, scrunch if I despised that particular paper.
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I would be wearing some conglomeration of bright highlighter-esque colors in a strapless handkerchief hem dress. My secret power is to channel my inner diva and sing the opera notes of justice, culturing my foes into submission. My transformation process occurs when I sing a five note pentatonic scale and lift my arms to the sky.
22. Your favorite time of day: Mid-day or Evening
23. Beach or Forest: Beach!
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Never. I’m just that good.
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: I would be in Doctor Who, because it’s epic and I’d love to travel the stars with David Tennant or Matt Smith.
26. Do you doodle during class?: If I’m really REALLY bored.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: At least the right one, but I prefer to have both.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: Ravenously.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: Italia!
30. You are at New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: Hipster glasses, head to toe argyle, and pictures of Heidi Klum (or the real deal).
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?: Yes, in London. Talk about exciting!
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: No, unless soda counts.
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: Religiously.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: I have too many to pick just one.
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Yes, Michelle (ma belle) by the Beatles.
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: I did, to a bible summer camp.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: Turkey and cheese.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Dr. Pepper and Smartfood Popcorn!
39. Innie or Outie?: Innie.
40. Google or Yahoo: Google all the way!



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...