Tuesday, March 15, 2011

KeelyAnn

73/365

This is KeelyAnn. And I love her. She may be my favorite first year. She is so petite and sweet and she has the best laugh. She actually goes "Ha, ha, ha." It's wonderful.



1. Full Name: KeelyAnn Marie Kelly
2. Nickname: Kiki
3. Age: 18 (but 19 on March 19th!)
4. Favorite Color: Black
5. Where were you born?: Enumclaw, WA
6. One guilty pleasure: Jersey Shore
7. Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others:
8. Something you are terrified of: Bees!
9. What is your bedtime routine?: Wash my face, brush my teeth, and use the bathroom.
10. What is your strangest talent?: Singing a low C (I couldn’t think of anything else)
11. You have infiltrated Panda Express Headquarters in order to procure their secret recipes. While making your exit, you are spotted by the security guards. What is your plan of action?: RUN! RUN FAST!
12. When was the last time you played air guitar?: I don’t even remember!
13. Which shoe do you put on first?: Left
14. Are you wearing socks right now?: Absolutely.
15. Favorite kind of pizza: Pepperoni
16. Do you wear a watch?: Nope.
17. What were you doing last week at this time?: Homework!
18. Do you collect anything?: Nope. Use to collect movie tickets but not anymore.
19. Something that makes you happy every time you see it:Baby animals.
20. Scrunch or fold: Scrunch
21. You are the hero of a Japanese television show. What are you wearing, what are your secret powers and describe your magical transformation process?: I’m wearing a black morph suit, I can fly and my magical transformation is when I think of positive things in life, I start to fly!
22. Your favorite time of day:The afternoon, when it’s sunny!
23. Beach or Forest: Beach
24. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over: Never 
25. If you could be in any television show or movie, what would it be and why?: So You Think You Can Dance! It would be absolutely amazing if I were that good of a dancer!
26. Do you doodle during class?:Noppppe.
27. At the movie theatre which arm rest is yours?: The right one.
28. How do you eat your cookies?: By themselves. Lol I eat them slowly so I can endure the delicious-ness.
29. If you could only go abroad to one country, where would you go?: ITALY!!!
30. You are New York Fashion Week and have been hired by Armani to infiltrate Michael Kors’ runway show. What materials will you need to execute your plan?: To be completely honest… I don’t know!
31. Have you ever ridden in a taxi cab?:Naw, I wish!
32. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?: Yes, when I was a child. It was candy. I’m pretty sure I never got it out… XD
33. Do you use the snooze button on your alarm clock?: No. But I put up 3 alarms.
34. What is your best friends Mom’s name?: Jane.
35. Have you ever had a poem or song written about you?: Yes  It was delightful.
36. Did you go to summer camp as a child?: Yes.
37. If you knew you were going to be on a desert island, what kind of sandwich would you bring?: A Subway one! Italian herb & cheese, turkey, lettuce, pickles, olives, mustard, avocado, pepper and sweet onion sauce.
38. What is your favorite thing to buy at OMM?: Grilled turkey and cheddar sandwich :)
39. Innie or Outie?:Innie.
40. Google or Yahoo: Google.



Kelsey Page
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” ~Matthew 6: 33-34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...